Money 4 Gadgets
We are very excited to be partnering with electronics recycler RDC-CBS, to offer you a new way to raise funds for your charity!
Now you can recycle unwanted electronic devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers, game consoles and more, and donate the value to your charity, all through an easy to use website.
How does it work?
- A supporter visits the website, selects the device they want to donate, chooses the charity they wish to donate to and completes their donation.
- Once their donation is completed they will receive a confirmation and instructions of how to return their device free of charge. They can even Gift Aid the value of the item, which will enable your charity to claim up to an additional 25% from the HMRC.
- Once the item has been received by RDC you will receive the value by BACS transfer, simple!
Not only is this a great way to raise funds, but it is environmentally friendly too!
How can my charity benefit?
To be part of this fundraising initiative, your charity first needs to be registered with In Kind Direct. If you are not already registered please click here to fill in our online registration form.
You then need to provide RDC-CBS with your bank details so that they can pay you any money donated to you. To register:
- Click here to access the online registration form (this form can only be filled in by a person working for the organisation being registered).
- In the authentication box that appears, enter these details:
User Name ikdcharity
- Press Log In to enter the registration page and complete your details
Once your registration has been approved your charity will be displayed on the website for supporters to choose when donating.