Partner Terms and Conditions
Declaration by Partner Organisations
- By registering with In Kind Direct, we confirm that we are a self-governing organisation set up other than for financial gain to take action for the benefit of the community.
- By registering with In Kind Direct, we confirm that orders made by our organisation will be placed, received and managed by someone over 18 years of age.
- We understand that upon payment of the charges, title in the goods passes from In Kind Direct to our organisation.
Our organisation understands and agrees that:
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will be exclusively used either to meet our own operational needs or will be distributed by us free of charge solely in accordance with our organisation's charitable objectives.
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will not be passed onto other organisations.
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will not be sold under any circumstances including in charity shops, markets or online.
- Goods will not be used for fundraising activities such as raffles, tombolas, auctions or online selling.
- Any goods given to staff or volunteers will be used solely to meet our organisational needs or charitable objectives, and are not for their personal use.
- We will make available to In Kind Direct full records showing the whereabouts and use of the goods.
- We will provide to In Kind Direct, export documentation for goods we take or send overseas.
- We will not be involved in any communication or publication about a donor company without first asking In Kind Direct to obtain prior written approval of the contents from the relevant company.
- Breach of these conditions will result in the termination of our registration as a Direct Partner with In Kind Direct, that any or all of the goods received by us may be recovered by In Kind Direct at our expense, and that legal action may be taken against us.
- If we breach the terms and conditions, In Kind Direct reserves the right to retain any credit balance on our account. The return of any money is at the discretion of the Chief Executive of In Kind Direct based upon the recommendation of the Monitoring and Vetting Committee.
- We understand and agree that In Kind Direct will retain the above information in order to provide services under this agreement. It is necessary for In Kind Direct to ensure that it retains the name and contact details of an individual contact for your organisation. If the contact details which have been provided should change, you must notify In Kind Direct/IKDI so that records may be updated and the appropriate data protection information may be sent to the new contact.
Terms and Conditions for In Kind Direct Promotions
- All promotions are time limited and the expiry date will be stated on the promotional material.
- To qualify for some promotions there may be a minimum order spend. This will be stated on the promotional material.
- Each promotion is subject to availability and may in any event be changed or withdrawn by In Kind Direct at any time.
- Promotions have no cash alternative.
- You must be a charity registered with In Kind Direct in order to take advantage of any promotions.
- Each promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Each promotion is limited to one order per In Kind Direct charity partner unless otherwise stated on promotional material.
Last updated 22 May 2018