Partner Terms and Conditions
Declaration by Partner Organisations
- By registering with In Kind Direct, we confirm that we are a self-governing organisation set up other than for financial gain to take action for the benefit of the community.
- By registering with In Kind Direct, we confirm that orders made by our organisation will be placed, received and managed by someone over 18 years of age.
- We understand that upon payment of the charges, title in the goods passes from In Kind Direct to our organisation.
Our organisation undertakes that:
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will be exclusively used either to meet our own operational needs or will be distributed by us free of charge solely in accordance with our organisation's charitable objectives.
- Goods we receive from In Kind Direct will not be sold under any circumstances including in charity shops, markets or online.
- Goods will not be used for fundraising activities such as raffles or tombolas unless In Kind Direct communicates them as being ones which are specifically allowable for fundraising. Items identified as suitable for fundraising will be clearly marked on the catalogue and will be restricted to raffles and tombolas which take place at events. In Kind Direct goods must not be used for online fundraising activities such as e-auctions.
- Any goods given to staff or volunteers will be used solely to meet our organisational needs or charitable objectives.
- We will make available to In Kind Direct full records showing the whereabouts and use of the goods.
- We will provide to In Kind Direct, export documentation for goods we take or send overseas.
- We will not be involved in any communication or publication about a donor company without first asking In Kind Direct to obtain prior written approval of the contents from the relevant company.
- We agree that breach of these conditions will result in the termination of our registration as a Direct Partner with In Kind Direct, that any or all of the goods received by us may be recovered by In Kind Direct at our expense, and that legal action may be taken against us.
- We understand that if we breach the terms and conditions, In Kind Direct reserves the right to retain any credit balance on our account. The return of any money is at the discretion of the Chief Executive of In Kind Direct based upon the recommendation of the Monitoring and Vetting Committee.
- We understand and agree that, under the Data Protection Act, In Kind Direct will hold information about us and may disclose it to its trading subsidiary, third parties, and affiliate scheme partners, as a part of its charitable activities.
Terms and Conditions for In Kind Direct Promotions
- All promotions are time limited and the expiry date will be stated on the promotional material.
- To qualify for some promotions there may be a minimum order spend. This will be stated on the promotional material.
- Each promotion is subject to availability and may in any event be changed or withdrawn by In Kind Direct at any time.
- Promotions have no cash alternative.
- You must be a charity registered with In Kind Direct in order to take advantage of any promotions.
- Each promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Each promotion is limited to one order per In Kind Direct charity partner unless otherwise stated on promotional material.
Last updated 2 February 2017