Reviews and ratings - guidelines, terms and conditions
By submitting reviews and contributions on this website, you are granting In Kind Direct (‘We’) a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content on our website and other materials and via any media.
By submitting your review you represent and warrant that:
- you own or control the content of your review and it is your own original work;
- the content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws;
- the content is accurate, truthful and your own genuine opinion;
- you will indemnify and hold harmless In Kind Direct for all damages, costs and expenses incurred for breach of these warranties.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known or ought reasonably to be known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information in whatever form that references directly or indirectly other websites, addresses, email or SMS addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
We reserve the right not to publish reviews solely at our discretion.
We reserve the right to edit and amend content of reviews in any way and at any time before or after publication.
We reserve the right to remove reviews from our website without notice after publication at our sole discretion.
Publication of reviews and content on the website does not signify that In Kind Direct agrees or affirms with the views and content given.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and other terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Customer Review Policy and Guidelines
You agree to post reviews and contributions in accordance with the following Guidelines. We will not publish a review unless it follows these Guidelines. These Guidelines are not exhaustive and In Kind Direct reserves the right to vary them from time to time and the Guidelines published at the time of use shall be those in effect.
Reviews and Content Guidelines
In Kind Direct encourages feedback so we can improve our service for other charitable organisations. All reviews, both good and bad, are read by In Kind Direct staff and where appropriate they will work to improve our service based on customer feedback. The following guidelines will help you submit a review:
- Although we may edit reviews before or after publishing them, we will endeavour to post reviews as the customer has written them, as long as they do not contain any of the following types of content:
- Offensive language
- Content which could offend or mislead
- Unlawful or objectionable content – this means you should not submit reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene
- Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets
- Harmful content – reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer program that may damage or affect any system or data
- Unfair or improper critical, or spiteful, comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
- Advertising or spam content: reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information
- No single word reviews will be published
- No HTML tags may be used
- Where a product has changed, we will edit or remove comments which no longer apply (both good and bad) so that other customers are not accidentally mislead
- Reviews should be genuine first hand experiences and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website
- Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
- Reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or In Kind Direct staff and/or representatives will not be published
- Any personal identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers or URL’s will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published
- Users should not impersonate others or in any way mislead as to their identity.
- Contributors under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any review or contribution.
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, charges for providing goods, ordering, delivery or any other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Thank you for writing a review.
In Kind Direct encourages its registered charity partners to give legitimate, constructive feedback on products distributed via the In Kind Direct service.
In Kind Direct shall not be in any way responsible or liable for reliance by users on any information that is obtained from this forum and does not make any representation or warranty, either express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or content that is published on this forum. Publication of these reviews and their content does not signify that In Kind Direct agrees with the views and content given.